HAS ANYONE GONE TO A PSYCHIC BEFORE?

Zde přidávejte své prvotiny
JobPowers

HAS ANYONE GONE TO A PSYCHIC BEFORE?

Příspěvekod JobPowers » čtv 01. zář 2022 13:39:21

I went to a psychic a few years ago and thought it was interesting. Over the years I have heard many good and terribly bad expereinces people have had with going to get their fortune read.
Anyone want to share their expereince? I am on the fence if I would ever do it or not again...

LoganDorsey

Re: HAS ANYONE GONE TO A PSYCHIC BEFORE?

Příspěvekod LoganDorsey » pát 02. zář 2022 12:39:57

"I have gone to two different ones, one I have to say was more of a 'people' reader where she would just try and get hints out of you - trying to read your reactions etc

The second one I had gone to was without a doubt in my mind the real deal, she knew things and told me things that were impossible for a normal person to know. Very direct and to the point and definitely shed some light on things for me

Would I personally do it again? Yes. Sometimes it helps when you gain someone else's perspective on things"

JacobShepherd

Re: HAS ANYONE GONE TO A PSYCHIC BEFORE?

Příspěvekod JacobShepherd » pát 02. zář 2022 14:31:51

I have met many people who believe in psychics and ghosts and otherworldly powers. But in any case, I think that only psychics are capable of this, but I'm not sure that everyone is capable of it. But if you want to know how to become a psychic, you should visit this site. In general, I think that it makes sense to do this, to be honest, I also believe in it.

Zpět na „Objevil jsem lokalitu!“